Puretec have recently released a new system, the ‘Hybrid Plus Series’. This filtration system has the aesthetic qualities, as well as excelling in water treatment efficiency. Yes, we are stocking this system at Integraflow Water Care.
Please note that all information stated is based on the P12*
The Puretec HybridPlus is an all-in-one filtration system, including:
3 stage filtration
UV sterilization (stage 4)
This system incorporates a weather cabinet for outdoor installation. It’s 3-point locking system also ensures that the unit is secure from tampering and vandalism.
What exactly do these 4 stages do?
3 stage filtration
Stage 1: Sediment Filtration.
This stage utilizes the PL05MP2 Cartridge, a washable sediment filter that removes coarse dirt, sand and particles down to 5 micron.
Stage 2: Taste and Odour Removal
This stage consists of the CB05MP2 cartridge, which reduces bad taste, odour, herbicides, pesticides and chemicals.
Stage 3: Fine Sediment Filtration
This stage involves the PX01MP2 cartridge. This removes fine sediment and particulate down to 1 micron ready for UV treatment.
This involves a UV lamp at 46W- the RL6.
The purpose of this stage is for bacteria protection. This stage kills 99.99% of E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts with Radfire™ ultraviolet technology, natural purification process that’s completely eco-friendly and chemical-free!
All features and Benefits
· Premium Puretec four-stage water treatment including UV protection with filter monitor gauges, lamp fail alarms, lamp count-down timer and surge protection.
· Designed specifically for rainwater the Puretec HybridPlus is a complete plug & play package with pump* filters & UV in one unit that is weatherproof, rodent-proof, tamper proof and reduces pump noise.
· Bacteria protection - Kills 99.9% of E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts with Radfire ™ ultraviolet technology, a natural process that’s completely eco-friendly and chemical-free.
· Unique connection system so that water flow can be connected to the left or right-hand sides for a fast, easy and neat installation.
· Patented cabinet with gull-wing style access doors looks great whilst providing easy access for maintenance, is corrosion resistant and lockable to prevent tampering.
· Premium pump*, pressure controller and optional mains/rains changeover switch to ensure adequate pressure and seamless back up from the mains/municipal water supply.
· Neatly concealed ventilation to allow airflow and heat dissipation.
· P1 model includes a pump provision to allow for your own pump installation and compatible with a range of pumps.
· Suitable for other water supplies - depending on water quality (refer to Puretec Customer Care).